Instagram

Monday, June 24, 2013

Black, Coral & Gold

I like to go from one end of the color spectrum to the other......so while one day I'm all about white nails, the next I want to create something with dark color. In this instance I used black & added a few accent colors to make it a lil more summertime.
I started with a basic black nail polish, the one above is from Wet N Wild, it's called "Black Crème", I like it cause its a deep black, as opposed to other black polishes I've used that are a bit light. Don't mind the messy job, I like to clean them up AFTER I'm done doing everything.

 Once the polish dried completely, I place 2 pieces of tape to form a "V" shape like the picture above. I painted over the tape with a coral nail polish by Sally Hansen called "Coral reef" &  once that dried, i slowly removed the tape & finished the look off with some gold accents using my trusty LA Colors nail art polish in "Gold Glitter."
Here is the finished product, on my ring finger I did a base of gold polish and did the "V" shape in coral to make an added accent nail.
Hope you guys enjoyed my nails of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment