Instagram

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pretty girly bows

I bought these pretty little nail art bows from ebay a while back & totally forgot about them...so imagine my surprise as I was cleaning my apartment & came across these lil cuties! :)


I wanted to do something really feminine yet simple so as not to take away from the bows.
I started with a simple pretty pastel pink color by Essie called "French Affair."
I applied two coats of that color & once dried I used a lil bit of nail glue.
The nail glue I used was from Sally's Beauty supply, i think it was around $3.99 & it has a great lil brush that makes the glue really easy to apply. I applied some of that to my ring finger & then placed one of the lil bows on top, held it down a little bit & waited a few minutes for it to dry. 
I finished it off with top coat on rest of nails, & above is the finished product.
I honestly thought the bow would come off by the morning, but it was still on there as i went throughout my day. But i've been really careful to try to keep them on.
Hope you guys enjoyed my pretty, girly bow nails of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment