Instagram

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Velvet Nails

I had bought the Ciate velvet manicure set from Sephora a few months back since it was on sale & completely forgot to use it. As I was trying to decide what to do with my nails I came across it & decided......let's give it a shot! It's a little time consuming as with most nail art projects, but the finished product was pretty cool. Take a look at the final result below and let me know what you think.


Here it is in sunlight. Its a really pretty color, I'm afraid this picture doesnt really do it justice. But trust me, they're so cool, soft & fuzzy!


The picture above is what it looks like under inside light. Also they were still a lil wet, hence the shine. If you're interested I got the kit at Sephora for about $9 on sale, but I have seen them at TJ Maxx & Marshalls for about the same price or cheaper if you find them on sale. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment